Potsticker and Roasted Pepper Salad
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbfrozen potstickers (any filling)
2 Tbspsalad oil
7 1/4 ozpeeled roasted red peppers, drained
1/4 choisin sauce
1/4 clemon juice
1, rinsed Tbspasian sesame oil (toasted)
1 tspfresh ginger, minced
1 clovegarlic, minced
8 ctender salad mix (about 9 ounces), rinsed and crisped
How to Make Potsticker and Roasted Pepper Salad
- In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, arrange frozen potstickers in a single layer. Add 2/3 cup water and salad oil. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat and simmer until liquid cooks away and potstickers begin to brown, 12 to 17 minutes. (Or, cook as package directs).
- Cut red peppers into thin strips.
- In a large bowl, mix hoisin, lemon juice, toasted sesame oil, sugar, ginger, and garlic.
- Add salad mix to bowl and mix with dressing.
- Spoon salad onto dinner plates and top with equal portions of red peppers and hot potstickers.