★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 large
- head of iceburg lettuce, cut/torn
- 1 small
- head of cauliflower
- 1 lb
- bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 bunch
- green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 c
- salad dressing, preferably miracle whip
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 c
- finely grated parmesan cheese
- optional, shredded parmesan cheese
How to Make Parmesan Cauliflower Salad
- 1Cut and crumble crisply fried bacon into small pieces, drain and set aside.
- 2Tear or cut lettuce into bite size pieces, cut cauliflower into very small bite size pieces. Finely chop green onions.
- 3Layer lettuce, cauliflower and green onions in large bowl. In a seperate bowl, mix salad dressing, sugar, vinegar and parmesan cheese. Chill dressing for at least one hour.
- 4Do not mix salad until ready to serve, when ready to serve, mix dressing and crumbled bacon into salad mixture. I sprinkle shredded parmesan cheese as well.