Pam's Spinach Salad
- 1/6 c
- red wine vinegar
- 1/6 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 5 Tbsp
- 1 dash(es)
- worcestershire sauce
- 2 dash(es)
- hot pepper sauce
- 1 box
- baby spinach
- 8 slice
- 1 large
- 1/2 lb
- mushrooms, fresh
- egg, hard boiled
How to Make Pam's Spinach Salad
- 1Combine in 1/3 cup, half red wine vinegar and half water. Place in a saucepan.
- 2Add sugar (add more if you like sweeter dressing) and heat to a boiling, stirring to dissolve.
- 3Lower heat and stir in mayonnaise (add more if you like your dressing super creamy). You want a nice even consistency .
- 4Add Worcestershire and hot pepper sauce. Hold on very low heat.
- 5Wash and dry spinach. Place on chilled salad plates.
- 6Brown bacon. Drain on paper towels and crumble when cool. (don't throw away the grease in pan!)
- 7Chop onion. Brown in bacon drippings. Drain and mix into sauce.
- 8Slice mushrooms and chop eggs. Put on top of spinach. Then toss bacon on top of spinach. Add dressing.