- head iceberg lettuce, torn into pieces
- small red onion, cut into pieces
- 1 can(s)
- small can of mandarin oranges, drained
- sliced almonds
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp
- white vinegar
- 3 Tbsp
How to Make Oriental Salad
- 1Mix ingredients for dressing ahead of time. You can double the dressing if you feel there is not enough.
- 2Put dressing in the bottom of salad bowl and add the first three ingredients and don't mix together until ready to serve. Then add the almond once the dressing is mixed into the salad.