★★★★★ 2 votes5
- head of lettece
- stalks of celery (chopped)
- med carrots (shredded)
- med red onion (chopped)
- 5-6 slice
- bacon (crumbled) or bacon bits
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 c
How to Make Not really a layer salad
- 1In a cake pan, tear lettece into bites size pieces.
Top with chopped celery then red onion and shredded carrots.
** You can add more of everything if you wish or something else.
In large bowl mix sour cream, mayonaise, sugar and bacon.
Fold and stir until well mixed.
DO NOT BEAT!!
- 3Pour dressing on lettece mixture.
Spread evenly (like mom always said...don't forget the corners)
Sprikle with parmesan cheese (don't be shy on the parmesan)
Put in frig for at least an hour. (longer if you wish, or need too)
- 4** I always double the dressing, my family likes more and it does soak in a bit. I also use my lasagna pan and double everything when I have a bigger crowd.