How to Make Mother's Green Salad
- 1Tear and clean lettuce and spinach - put in refrigerator to chill
- 2Toast sesame seeds in pan on stove top until light brown
- 3Cut up avocado and artichoke hearts into med size pieces
- 4Make salad dressing according to package directions
- 5Toast stale bread and cut into bite size croûtons - season to taste with herbs (Italian blend) and garlic salt
- 6Toss all ingredients together when ready to serve. Lettuce will wilt if you do this ahead of time.
- 7Serve on cold plates.