How to Make Mother's Green Salad
- Tear and clean lettuce and spinach - put in refrigerator to chill
- Toast sesame seeds in pan on stove top until light brown
- Cut up avocado and artichoke hearts into med size pieces
- Make salad dressing according to package directions
- Toast stale bread and cut into bite size croûtons - season to taste with herbs (Italian blend) and garlic salt
- Toss all ingredients together when ready to serve. Lettuce will wilt if you do this ahead of time.
- Serve on cold plates.