Mandarin Orange Salad With Peanuts
- bunches of lettuce (iceberg, romaine, or red leaf)
- 1/2 c
- salted peanuts, divided (l used dry roasted)
- 2 (11 oz.)
- cans, mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 6 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 tsp
- dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp
- 6 Tbsp
- red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp
- diced white onion, or red onion
- 2 tsp
- poppy seeds
- dried cranberries (optional)
ADIITIONAL ADD INS:
How to Make Mandarin Orange Salad With Peanuts
- 1Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces, and distribute among individual salad bowls.
- 2Drain the indiviual bowls of mandarin oranges, then equally divide among the salad bowls.
- 3Top each salad bowl, with some of the peanuts.
- 4If desired, top each bowl with some of the dried cranberries.
- 5To make the dressing: In a bowl, jar, or glass measuring cup, add the salad dressing ingredients; stir well with a spoon.
- 6Pour the dressing over the individual salad bowls, and serve.