Kansas City Steak & Spinach Salad1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 lbbeef steak, boneless, about 3/4" thick
3 Tbspsoy sauce, light
3 Tbspred wine vinegar
1garlic clove, crushed
1/4 cvegetable oil
1/4 tsporegano, crushed
1 lbspinach, trimmed and torn
6 ozmushrooms, freshly sliced
3oranges, peeled and sectioned
How to Make Kansas City Steak & Spinach Salad
- Place steak in large plastic bag with mixture of 2 tablespoon lite soy sauce, 1 tablespoon vinegar, garlic and pepper.
- Press air out of bag; close top securely.
- Turn bag over several times to coat both sides.
- Marinate 30 minutes; turn bag over once.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining lite soy sauce, vinegar, oil and oregano; set aside.
- Broil steak 4 minutes on each side (for rare), or to desired doneness; cut across grain into thin slices.
- Combine with remaining 3 ingredients in large bowl.
- Blend soy sauce mixture; pour over spinach mixture and toss to combine.