Jamaican Mistake Green Salad
- 10 oz
- cut and washed romaine lettuce
- 6 oz
- washed baby spinach
- small can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 medium
- red onion, thinly sliced, rings separated
- 4 oz
- chopped pecans
- 12 oz
- bottle johnny’s jamaica mistake salad dressing
How to Make Jamaican Mistake Green Salad
- 1In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients.
- 2When ready to serve, pour Jamaica Mistake salad dressing over lettuce mixture. Toss until greens are well coated with dressing. Serve immediately.
- 3Johnny's salad dressings and much more can be purchased throughout the Tacoma, WA area or at
www.johnnysfinefoods.com . I also use their seasoning salt on just about everything.