Garden of Olives Salad By Freda
You can Mix your Lettuce,
or add Broccoli, Caulif,
Pea Pods, Peas, Carrots, Mushrooms, Beets, You name it, the list is never ending, The Choices are all yours.
I vary my Dressings to suit my taste. I love the Raspberry Vinegarite, Its so good, and easy on the diets, or just a simple wine Vinegar.
- head of lettuce, torn in bite size pcs
- 1/2 Small
- green onions chopped with white ends
- bell pepper, chopped (red or green or both)
- 1 sm
- can sliced black olives (2-1/4 oz) drained
- 2 med
- ripe tomatoes cut into sm wedges
- swiss or cheddar cheese, grated (optional) you can also cut your cheese in cubes for a differnt look in this salad. ( note: i have small cubes of monterey jack cheese in he pictue)
- 1/4 c bacon bits, (optional)
- see list of options in notes, its never ending. feel free to use your your imagination.
GARDEN OF OLIVES SALAD
How to Make Garden of Olives Salad By Freda
- 1wash and tear lettuce.
- 2Chop onions, (both green nd white), bell pepper and mix together.
Add olives drained
Add all ingredients to Lettuce
- 3Add cut tomatoes, and any optional ingredients.
- 4Serve with your favorite dressing.
Serves 4 easily