Fresh vegetable salads with Sherry vinaigrette
- 1 1/2 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup seeded, sliced english cucumber
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup cubed farmer cheese
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- salt and black pepper to taste
How to Make Fresh vegetable salads with Sherry vinaigrette
- 1layer lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and cheese in four half-pint jars.
- 2Mix oil, vinegar, and Dijon in another half pint jar. Shake vigorously until emulsified. Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper. When ready to serve, shake vinegar red and serve over salad. Chill any remaining vinaigrette. Makes four servings.