El Gaucho Salad
1head iceberg lettuce, washed and seperated
2 mediumtomatoes, cut into segments
1/2 cgreen olives, without seed
1/3 cvinegar from the olives
1/3 cextra virgin olive oil
2 cmanchego cheese, grated
1/2 tspground oregano, dried
How to Make El Gaucho Salad
- Put the olive oil, vinegar, salt, and oregano in deep bowl. Mix well.
- Cut the avocados in half and and then into medium pieces. Add the avocado to the vinaigrette and mix.
- Rip lettuce into bite-size pieces and put into large bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, olives, and vinegar with avocado to the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients together so that all is covered with vinaigrette
- Add cheese to the top of the salad and serve.