Connie's 7 layer salad
Pictures to be posted soon.
1head of lettuce, chopped
1/2 cgreen peppers, chopped
1/2 ccelery, chopped
18 oz package of frozen peas
12 slicebacon, fried crisp
2hard boiled eggs
1/2 conions, chopped
1 cgrated cheese
How to Make Connie's 7 layer salad
- Layer #1. one head of lettuce chopped fine.
- Layer #2. mix 1/2 cup of green peppers chopped fine with 1/2 cup of chopped celery. Pour over lettuce.
- Layer #3. Add one 8 oz pkg of frozen peas to salad.
- Layer #4. Mix one cup of mayo with two tablespoons of sugar and add to the salad.
- Layer # 5. Add 12 slices of fried bacon to the salad.
- Layer #6. Put two hard boiled eggs and 1/2 cup chopped onion into the salad.
- Layer #7. Sprinkle 1 cup of grated cheese on top of salad.
- Cover and chill 24 hours in refrigerator.