☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 cfrench or ciabatti bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
4 cromaine lettuce, torn
2 tspextra-virgin olive oil
12 ozcherry tomatoes
1/4 tspfreshly ground black pepper
How to Make BLT Salad with Eggs Sunny Side Up
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Arrange the bread cubes on a baking sheet. Broil 1 minute or until browned, stirring after 30 seconds. Combine the bread, lettuce, and oil; toss well.
- Cook the bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove the bacon from the pan, reserving 1 tablespoon of the drippings; crumble the bacon.
- Add the tomatoes to the drippings in the pan. Cook 3 minutes or until soft; remove from the pan.
- Gently break the eggs into the pan; cook 2 minutes. Cover, cook 1 minute or until they reach the desired degree of doneness.
- Arrange 2 cups salad on each of 4 plates; top each with 1 egg. Sprinkle evenly with bacon, tomatoes, salt, and pepper.