☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 c
- french or ciabatti bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 4 c
- romaine lettuce, torn
- 2 tsp
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 slice
- 12 oz
- cherry tomatoes
- 4 large
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
How to Make BLT Salad with Eggs Sunny Side Up
- 1Preheat the broiler to high.
- 2Arrange the bread cubes on a baking sheet. Broil 1 minute or until browned, stirring after 30 seconds. Combine the bread, lettuce, and oil; toss well.
- 3Cook the bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove the bacon from the pan, reserving 1 tablespoon of the drippings; crumble the bacon.
- 4Add the tomatoes to the drippings in the pan. Cook 3 minutes or until soft; remove from the pan.
- 5Gently break the eggs into the pan; cook 2 minutes. Cover, cook 1 minute or until they reach the desired degree of doneness.
- 6Arrange 2 cups salad on each of 4 plates; top each with 1 egg. Sprinkle evenly with bacon, tomatoes, salt, and pepper.