101 Cabbage Seafood Salad
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 smallcabbage shredded
2 stalk(s)cucumber sliced
1/2 cdry roasted peanuts
5 ozof rice stick noodle
1/2 conion cut thick slice
2/3 cfish sauce (lemon, sugar, water garlic mixin )
How to Make 101 Cabbage Seafood Salad
- Cut Ingredients: Cabbage, onions and cucumber into thin slices.
- In hot water add some ginger and boil the shrimp and squid. Once fully cooked, set aside.
- Now start layering your ingredients for the salad. Place rice noodles on the bottom, then add the onion, cabbage, cucumbers, basil and the shrimp and squid.
- Use a food processor to grind dry roasted peanuts .
- Prepare the Sauce: Combine fish sauce with lemon, sugar, water and garlic. You can add chili for spice. then pour over the salad topped with the dried peanuts. Enjoy!