Yummy Fruit Spaghetti
Picture shows salad made with shell macaroni. I prefer angel hair spaghetti but you can use whatever pasta you like.
- 1 pkg
- (8 ounces) angel hair spaghetti or other pasta
- beaten eggs
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- red apples, diced, leave peel on
- 1 lb
- seedless green grapes
- 1 can(s)
- (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 bottle
- marachino cherries, well drained
- 1 pkg
- (8 ounces) cool whip, thawed
How to Make Yummy Fruit Spaghetti
- 1Break spaghetti into small pieces and cook according to package directions. Drain, cool, and set aside.
In a small saucepan mix eggs, sugar, and lemon juice. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly until thickened. Cool to lukewarm and then pour over noodles and mix. Stir in fruit. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving fold in Cool Whip.
- 2Note: You can use fruits of your choice and also vary the type of pasta used.