Watermelon Salad with Pizza Croutons
1/2 ccherry tomatoes
1 or 2green onions
1 ccooked ham or chicken, cubed (optional)
·salad greens, already cleaned & dry
1/2 cpoppyseed dressing
2 slicecold cheese pizza
How to Make Watermelon Salad with Pizza Croutons
- Remove rind from watermelon. Cut into 1/2 inch cubes and place in large bowl.
Repeat instructions with cantaloupe, but don't forget to remove the cantaloupe seeds.
- Wash cucumber well, dry. Then slice lengthwise and deseed. Chop into cubes and add to bowl.
- Wash, dry and slice cherry tomatoes in half add to bowl.
Slice green onion tops into 1" lengths & add to bowl.
- Add chopped cooked ham and 1 or 2 hand fulls of salad greens. Mix in poppyseed dressing, toss till all has a lite coating of dressing.
- Cut cold cheees pizza into cubes, leaving out the crust.
- Serve salad in bowls with some pizza croutons sprinkled on top.