Uses for Pineapple juice from a can
How to Make Uses for Pineapple juice from a can
- Add to a hard sauce for spreading on fruit cake or over bread pudding.
Pineapple Hard sauce
•1/2 cup soft butter
•1 1/2 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
•2 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice from can
Cream butter with confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in pineapple juice
Hard sauce recipe serves 8.
- add in place of part of the water in a instant vanilla pudding
- As part of the liquid in bread pudding
- inplace of liquid (or part of the liquid) in a white frosting.
- add to whipped cream cheese. To serve on toast, scones, bicuits, ect
- add to powdered sugar as a drizzle
- add to mixed drinks, smoothies, or vanilla shakes
- freeze the juice from pineapple and any other canned fruit in ice cube trays and then pop them into a baggie for later. Makes a good flavored ice tea!