Upside Down Fruit Salad
How to Make Upside Down Fruit Salad
- Drain the pineapple slices ; reserve liquid and add enough water to measure : 1-1/2 cups.
- Bring to a boil and then stir into pkg. of the gelatin.
Cool until almost syrupy.
- Arrange pineapple and cherries in a 8x8 round cake pan pour on 1/2 the gelatin; chill until set.
(set aside the rest of the gelatin and keep at room temperature.)
- Combine the remaining gelatin with 1 cup drained cottage cheese and pour over the first level.
- Let the whole salad chill and set.
- To unmold , dip the pan in warm water , cover with a plate , invert and shake firmly.