Sweet and Spicy Summer Salad
How to Make Sweet and Spicy Summer Salad
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Apply salt and pepper to the chicken breasts; chop them into small strips and put into hot skillet. Coook about 10-15 minutes (golden brown in color).
- Dice boston lettuce into bite-sized pieces. Add peaches and wasabi peas and toss.
- Crumble gorgonzola cheese and mix throughout the salad.
- Add chicken breast strips, still warm. Top with red wine vinagrette dressing.