Sweet and Sour Fruit Salad
- fresh pineapple
- bananas, sliced
- large red apples, unpeeled and coarsely chopped
- oranges, peeled, sectioned, and seeded
- 2 c
- seedless green grapes, halved
- sweet and sour fruit dressing
- egg yolks
- 1.5 c
- 1 tsp
- dry mustard
- 1/2 c
- rice vinegar
How to Make Sweet and Sour Fruit Salad
- 1Cut pineapple lengthwise into quarters; cut pulp away from skin.
- 2Cut pulp into bite-size chunks, discarding core.
- 3Combine fruit in a large bowl; add sweet-and-sour fruit dressing and toss gently. Cover and chill.
- 4SWEET AND SOUR FRUIT DRESSING:
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened. Stir in vinegar. Cool.