★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- frozen strawberries, thawed
- granny smith apples, peeled and finely chopped
- 16 oz
- peach pie filling
- kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 28 oz
- pineapple chunks, drained but save the juice
- bananas, peeled and sliced
How to Make Sunday Best Fruit Salad
- 1In a small bowl, toss the apples with saved pineapple juice. Allow to sit for 5 - 10 minutes.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the peach pie filling and pineapple chunks. Remove apples from pineapple juice mixture and add to pie filling mixture.
- 3Add sliced bananas to pineapple juice mixture. Let sit for 5 - 10 minutes.
- 4Remove bananas from pineapple juice and add to peach pie filling mixture along with the sliced kiwi and 1/3 cup of strawberries.
- 5Chop the remaining strawberries and add to the mixture; toss all together. Arrange kiwi slices around the edge of the serving bowl. Alternate with strawberry slices. Chill and serve.