★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxfrozen strawberries, thawed
2granny smith apples, peeled and finely chopped
16 ozpeach pie filling
3kiwis, peeled and sliced
28 ozpineapple chunks, drained but save the juice
2bananas, peeled and sliced
How to Make Sunday Best Fruit Salad
- In a small bowl, toss the apples with saved pineapple juice. Allow to sit for 5 - 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the peach pie filling and pineapple chunks. Remove apples from pineapple juice mixture and add to pie filling mixture.
- Add sliced bananas to pineapple juice mixture. Let sit for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Remove bananas from pineapple juice and add to peach pie filling mixture along with the sliced kiwi and 1/3 cup of strawberries.
- Chop the remaining strawberries and add to the mixture; toss all together. Arrange kiwi slices around the edge of the serving bowl. Alternate with strawberry slices. Chill and serve.