Strawberry Pretzel Salad
2 cfinely crushed pretzels
3/4 cbutter, melted
8 ozcream cheese
8 ozcool whip
1 pkg(6oz) strawberry gelatin dessert mix
2 cboiling water
2-10 ozpackage frozen strawberries
1-8 ozcan crushed pineapple
How to Make Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- For the crust, mix the pretzels, butter and 3 tablespoons sugar. Press this mixture into a 9 X 13 pan. Bake for 7 minutes and set aside to cool.
- Beat together the cream cheese and sugar. Fold in the cool whipped (so it wont liquefy) and spread over the cooled crust.
- Dissolve the gelatin completely in 2 cups of boiling water. Add strawberries and pineapple. Refrigerate for 10 mins. until thickened a little.
- Layer the cream cheese mixture over the completely cooled pretzels. Pour jello mixture over everything.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until ready to serve. Then ENJOY!