Strawberry-Orange Pasta Salad
- 2 c
- bow-tie pasta, uncooked
- 1/3 c
- poppyseed dressing
- 1/4 c
- real mayonnaise (regular or light)
- green onions, sliced
- 1 c
- sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 can(s)
- mandarin oranges (11 oz) drained
How to Make Strawberry-Orange Pasta Salad
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package, omit salt. Drain. Cool
- 2Mix dressing and mayo in medium bowl. Add to pasta and onions; toss to coat.
- 3Gently stir in fruit. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 4NOTE: If wishing to prepare more than 1 hour in advance, combine dressing, mayo, cooked pasta and onions in large bowl. Combine oranges and strawberries in separate bowl. Refrigerate up to 8 hours. Add fruit to pasta mixture up to 1 hour before serving. Keep refrigerated.