Savory Grape Salad
- 1 to 2 lb
- green seedless grapes
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp
- garlic salt
How to Make Savory Grape Salad
- 1Wash them, dry slightly with a paper towel and pull grapes off of stems.
- 2In a large bowl mix together cream cheese and garlic salt. Add grapes and stir gently to coat them with the cream cheese mixture. It is very easy to add the garlic salt to the cream cheese to your taste. I know it sounds funny, but it really is good.
- 3Serve now or chill before serving. Personally, I like it better before chilling, the cream cheese is softer that way.
- 4This goes with all types of grilled food, especially a wonderful rib eye steak. The garlicky cream cheese and steak along with the little burst of sweetness from the grapes... Just keep an open mind LOL.