★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- (small) of pistachio instant pudding mix
- 20 oz
- can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1 pt
- cottage cheese
- 12 oz
- cool whip, thawed
- 1 1/2 c
- marshmallows, mini
- 1 c
- pecans, chopped
How to Make Pistachio-Pineapple Fluff
- 1Mix together well the cottage cheese, pineapple (with juice) and the pudding mix.
- 2Add the remaining ingredients, except Cool Whip, and mix. Fold in the Cool Whip.
- 3Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight before serving. This can also be frozen and scooped out like ice cream and is really good.
- 4Optional: Can add maraschino cherry halves when you add the rest of ingredients, except Cool Whip.
Can also add a few drops of green food coloring to make it brighter green if making this for St. Patricks Day.