Pink Grapefruit and Avocado Salad
How to Make Pink Grapefruit and Avocado Salad
- Arrange individual whole leaves of lettuce as the bottom layer on each salad plate.
- Peel grapefruits. Slice cross-wise, about 1/3-inch thick. Arrange 2-3 "circles" on top of lettuce.
- Cut avocados in half and remove pit from each. Carefully scoop avocado out of shell with a thin spoon, trying to keep intact. Slice avocado lengthwise about 1/4-inch thick. Arrange in a "fan" on top layer of salad.
- Create dressing: In a small bowl, combine vinegar, honey and the lightly crushed raspberries, whisking so that the juice and bits of berries mixes with the dressing.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve!