It's different but everyone who's tried it is pleasantly surprised and asks for more.
How to Make Pineapple Salad
- 1Drain pineapple and reserve juice.
- 2On four salad plates arrange 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 3Lay out two pineapple rings overlapping on lettuce.
- 4Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese on each plate.
- 5Combine Miracle Whip and sugar; whisk in pineapple juice until dressing is creamy but not too thin not too thin. (About the consistency of french dressing)
**Mayo can be used but add more sugar to taste.
- 6Drizzle dressing over salad.
*Fresh strawberries or maraschino cherries can be used as garnish.
**Canadian Bacon chopped can be added as well. Layer between pineapple and cheese.
***Leftover dressing can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week and is great as a dressing for fruit or a wedge salad.