Pineapple/ Macaroni Fruit Salad
- 1 - 7 oz
- creamette rings, or another small pasta
- 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 large
- can crushed pineapple drained (reserving liquid)
- 8 oz
- cool whip
- 1 - 16 oz
- can, mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 c
- miniature marshmallows
How to Make Pineapple/ Macaroni Fruit Salad
- 1Prepare Creamette Rings according to package directions. Drain
Cook together egg, sugar, flour, salt and reserved pineapple juice until smooth and thickened.
- 2Blend into cooked rings. Chill 1 hour.
Remove from refrigerator. Combine rings, pineapple, Cool Whip, mandarin oranges and marshmallows.
Chill before serving.