Orange Fluff Jello Salad
- 1 large package cook and serve vanilla pudding 4.6 oz (not instant pudding)
- 1 large package orange jello 6 oz.
- 2 cups water
- 1 16 ounce container cool whip
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows
- 2 cans pineapple tidbits (15 oz each) drained
- 2 cans mandarin oranges (11 oz each) drained
- 2 bananas
Beat until creamy. Fold in Cool Whip, marshmallows and drained fruit. Chill another hour before serving. Just before serving, slice bananas and stir them in. Top with additional mini marshmallows for decoration. If you like coconut, you could also top with coconut for a more tropical flavor.
Note: Some people loved it, some found it too sweet. If you want a less sweet dessert or lower calorie, use sugar free pudding, sugar free jello and light Cool Whip.