Orange-Apricot Jello Ring Salad
- 1# cans apricots in syrup (4 cups)
- 3 oz boxes of orange jello
- 1 dash(es)
- of salt
- 6 oz
- can frozen orange juice
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 7 oz
- bottle of lemon lime soda (sprite)
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- whipping cream sweetened, whipped
- mix the two together and refridgerate
How to Make Orange-Apricot Jello Ring Salad
- 1Drain apricots, reserving 1 1/2 cup of syrup.
- 2Puree apricots in blender. You will need 2 cups of puree
- 3Combine reserved syrup, jello and salt. Heat to a boil to dissolve jello.
- 4Remove from heat, add orange juice, puree, lemon juice, stir to melt the orange juice.
- 5SLOWLY, pour lemon lime soda down the side of the pan to help keep the bubbles. Mix gently with an up and down motion to keep bubble in.
- 6Pour into a 6 1/2 cup ring mold. Chill until firm about 6 hours or over night un-mold on a platter. If using mayo and whipping cream, place mixture in the center of the ring. Garnish with green grapes, pineapple or any fruit of your choice.