Orange-Apricot Jello Ring Salad
21# cans apricots in syrup (4 cups)
23 oz boxes of orange jello
1 dash(es)of salt
6 ozcan frozen orange juice
2 Tbsplemon juice
7 ozbottle of lemon lime soda (sprite)
1/2 cwhipping cream sweetened, whipped
·mix the two together and refridgerate
How to Make Orange-Apricot Jello Ring Salad
- Drain apricots, reserving 1 1/2 cup of syrup.
- Puree apricots in blender. You will need 2 cups of puree
- Combine reserved syrup, jello and salt. Heat to a boil to dissolve jello.
- Remove from heat, add orange juice, puree, lemon juice, stir to melt the orange juice.
- SLOWLY, pour lemon lime soda down the side of the pan to help keep the bubbles. Mix gently with an up and down motion to keep bubble in.
- Pour into a 6 1/2 cup ring mold. Chill until firm about 6 hours or over night un-mold on a platter. If using mayo and whipping cream, place mixture in the center of the ring. Garnish with green grapes, pineapple or any fruit of your choice.