Marinated Melon and Strawberries with Honey Ginger Cream1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
1ripe melon, cut into chunks or balls
2 cfresh strawberries
1/2 corange juice
2 Tbspbrown sugar
1 clowfat sour cream or fresh plain yogurt
3 Tbspcrystallized ginger, finely chopped
·fresh mint leaves (garnish)
How to Make Marinated Melon and Strawberries with Honey Ginger Cream
- Place melon chunks and strawberries in a large shallow dish.
- Combine orange juice and brown sugar and pour over fruit.
- Marinate mixture in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Combine sour cream, honey and ginger in a small bowl and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Spoon melons into individual serving bowls, and top with sour cream mixture.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.