Kay's Grape Salad
It's a wonder easy, quick and cheap salad. Please it goes with just about any meal.
Kay's family was from Switzerland and since this was her Mom's recipe I would assume the recipe came with her Mother to America.
- a couple pounds of cold green seedless grapes, cleaned and taken off the stems
- 1 pt
- sour cream or greek yogurt
- brandy to taste
- a pinch or more of sugar, optional
How to Make Kay's Grape Salad
- 1You can use a mixture of different seedless grapes, as I have done or stick the original recipe.
- 2Wash the grapes and lay them on paper towels to absorb all the water.
Place in a chilled bowl and fold the sour cream into the grapes. Add a splash of brandy to taste and a tad of sugar to taste. Chill and serve.