Jenn's Heavenly Fruit Salad
- 1 jar(s)
- marshmallow fluff
- 1 - 8oz pkg
- cream cheese
- 1 lb
- strawberries, washed with stems cut off and sliced
- 1 - 2 pkg
- blueberries, washed
- raspberries, blackberries, huckleberries, boysenberries, logan berries, marion berries, red or green seedless grapes
How to Make Jenn's Heavenly Fruit Salad
- 1Wash and slice all fruit to desired size, set aside. Using an electric hand mixer, mix together the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until well blended. *Do not over mix because it will become "soupy" making it hard to stick to the fruit! If over mixed, put mixture into refrigerator to help it harden so it's more manageable. If it does not harden enough, add more marshmallow fluff. (you can mix by hand, but an electronic hand mixer is much faster and easier)
- 2Gently fold in fruit until well blended and evenly spread throughout. You can serve immediately, but for best results, chill in refrigerator for 10-20 minutes. Enjoy!
- 3**You can adjust the amount of marshmallow fluff and cream cheese to fit your taste. I prefer to have my fruit fully coated, so I use extra.
***For best results use fresh fruit, but frozen fruit works just as well! Just remember to completely thaw out the bag of fruit before using or it will become mushy and watery!
****Have fun experimenting with different types of berries, in different combinations. You can add a few of one type of berry and a lot of another.