Ice Cream Jello Salad ReMix
- 2 pkg
- 3 oz jello boxes of your choice.
- 1 pt
- vanilla ice cream taken out about 30 minutes and allowed to sit on counter
- 1 c
- fruit of your choice, canned or fresh
- 1/2 c
- nuts of your choice, chopped
- 1 c
- miniature marshmallows
How to Make Ice Cream Jello Salad ReMix
- 1Dissolve the two boxes of jello in 2 c boiling water. When dissolved, add the ice cream and stir until it has melted. Place in fridge.
- 2After about 30 minutes, remove and whisk, as the ice cream wants to separate. Return to fridge. Continue doing this until it has started to thicken enough to add the rest of the ingredients.
- 3Add your fruit, nuts and marshamallows and return to fridge until set.
- 4Possible choices: lime jello, pineapple, walnuts, cherry jello, cherries, almonds, orange jello, mandarin oranges, pecans, peach jello, peaches, walnuts, tropical jello with mango or papaya and macadamia nuts, clear jello with strawberries and blueberries, pecans. The choices are endless. Look at the jello varieties and go from there. Great for all holidays.
- 5NOTE: you can do this in a mold or in a bowl. If using a mold, I would start in a bowl and not transfer to the mold until you are thick enough to have added the fruit, nuts, and marshmallows.