Grilled Raspbery Chicken Chipolte Salad
The contrast of the salad greens, chicken and raspberries makes for such an impressive presentation... and wonderfully complex flavor. This would be great with a creamy soup or crusty bread. I'm thinking I may add some feta or bleu cheese the next time I make it. SO good!
- boneless chicen breast
- 1 c
- raspberries chipotle sauce
- bag of (10 ounce) ready to eat mix salad green
- 1 pt
- ( 2 cups) pint fresh respberries
- 1/4 c
- butter toffee glaze-flavored sliced amonds
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil or vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp
- orange juice, fresh or bottle
How to Make Grilled Raspbery Chicken Chipolte Salad
- 1Heat gas or charcoal grill. Brush both sides of chicken with about 1/4 cup of the raspberry chipotle sauce.
- 2Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 15 minutes. Turn chicken; brush with 1/4 cup of the raspberry chipotle sauce. Cover grill; cook 3 to 5 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
- 3Arrange salad greens on 4 serving plates; top with raspberries. Cut each chicken breast into slices; fan over salad greens and raspberries. Garnish with almonds.
- 4In small bowl, beat remaining 1/2 cup raspberry chipotle sauce, the oil and orange juice with wire whisk until blended. Drizzle over salads.
- 5High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Cook over medium-low heat.