Grilled Raspbery Chicken Chipolte Salad
Blue Ribbon Recipe
The contrast of the salad greens, chicken and raspberries makes for such an impressive presentation... and wonderfully complex flavor. This would be great with a creamy soup or crusty bread. I'm thinking I may add some feta or bleu cheese the next time I make it. SO good! The Test Kitchen
4boneless chicen breast
1 craspberries chipotle sauce
1bag of (10 ounce) ready to eat mix salad green
1 pt( 2 cups) pint fresh respberries
1/4 cbutter toffee glaze-flavored sliced amonds
2 Tbspolive oil or vegetable oil
3 Tbsporange juice, fresh or bottle
How to Make Grilled Raspbery Chicken Chipolte Salad
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Brush both sides of chicken with about 1/4 cup of the raspberry chipotle sauce.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 15 minutes. Turn chicken; brush with 1/4 cup of the raspberry chipotle sauce. Cover grill; cook 3 to 5 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
- Arrange salad greens on 4 serving plates; top with raspberries. Cut each chicken breast into slices; fan over salad greens and raspberries. Garnish with almonds.
- In small bowl, beat remaining 1/2 cup raspberry chipotle sauce, the oil and orange juice with wire whisk until blended. Drizzle over salads.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Cook over medium-low heat.