You may ask why spend the time cutting up large marshmallows? Well they do make a huge difference in taste plus the smaller ones tend to get soggy.
Recipe and picture are my own.
- 1 pkg
- large marshmallows, cut in fourths
- large can crushed pineapple, drained very well
- 1 pkg
- red grapes, cut in half or fourths if large
- 1 carton
- cool whip
How to Make Grape Salad-Annette's
- 1Cut your large marshmallows in fourths. I use scissors to do this. You may have to dip them in hot water from time to time when they get sticky.
- 2Cut your red grapes in half if they are small ones or fourths if they are large ones.
- 3Drain your large can of crushed pineapple VERY VERY well. You don't want any liquid in the salad. I dump it in a colander and then us the lid to press down on the pineapple to help with the draining process.
- 4Combine first 3 ingredients and then fold in Cool Whip. Make sure everything is well incorporated. Allow to chill in refrigerator before serving. Enjoy!