★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 cthompson seedless grapes
4 cred seedless grapes
8 ozsoftened cream cheese
8 ozsour cream
1/2 cgranulated sugar
4 ozchopped pecans
How to Make Grape salad
- Wash and stem grapes. Set aside.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla by hand until blended.
- Stir grapes into mixture, and pour in large serving bowl.
- For topping: Combine brown sugar (as much as you like)and crushed pecans. Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely.
- Notes: Be sure and toast the pecans for maximum flavor!! Do not add brown sugar till right before serving.