- bag of red, purple or green grapes, washed, drained and removed from stem. ( i prefer red or purple.)
- 1 - 8 oz pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 1- 8 oz c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- 1 c
- chopped pecans (optional)
- light brown sugar for garnish
How to Make Grape Salad
- 1Prepare your grapes and set them aside on paper towels to drain throughly.
- 2Beat cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar together until smooth and fluffy.
- 3Add ¾ cup chopped pecans and blend in. (optional)
- 4Gently fold in the seedless grapes.
- 5Pour into a pretty serving bowl and sprinkle the top with light brown sugar and the remaining chopped pecans.
- 6Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.