1bag of red, purple or green grapes, washed, drained and removed from stem. ( i prefer red or purple.)
1 - 8 oz pkgcream cheese, softened
1- 8 oz csour cream
1 cchopped pecans (optional)
·light brown sugar for garnish
How to Make Grape Salad
- Prepare your grapes and set them aside on paper towels to drain throughly.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar together until smooth and fluffy.
- Add ¾ cup chopped pecans and blend in. (optional)
- Gently fold in the seedless grapes.
- Pour into a pretty serving bowl and sprinkle the top with light brown sugar and the remaining chopped pecans.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.