Grandma Williams Cranberry Salad
And believe me we had it often! Yummy and good!
I miss her....
Love you Grandma Williams....you were not only my Grandma Williams but my best friend too.
Lillian Williams died in 2004 at the age of 87.
- 1 (6-oz.) box raspberry jello
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1 apple (peeled & chopped fine)
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped fine)
- 1-lb can cranberry sauce
How to Make Grandma Williams Cranberry Salad
- 1Mix jello and hot water; stir.
- 2Add cold water and all other ingredients.
- 4Pour into dish.
- 5Chill until firm.