- 1 c
- gorgonzola crumbled cheese
- granny smith apple - don't peel, but dice
- 2 pkg
- Dole field greens prepared salad mix
- 2 c
- cinnamon sugar pecans
- 2 c
- 1 bottle
- 8 oz balsamic vinaigrette dressing
How to Make Gorgonzola and Apple salad
- 1To make cinnamon surger pecans:
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg white
3 cups whole pecans
Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine sugar, cinnamon and salt. Whisk egg white until frothy and add the nuts. Toss until well coated. Add dry ingredients and stir well. Spread nuts on a cookie sheet lined with foil, in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes.
Can be stored in airtight container.
- 2Dice apple into small bites. Mix salad greens, apple, craisins, gorgonzola cheese, and pecans together. Serve with balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Note: go light on the dressing & add to salad at serving time.