FRUITED CHICKEN SALAD
1 1/2 lbchicken breasts, cooked and coarsely chopped
1/4 cchopped celery
1 ccrushed pineapple well drained
1 cgreen grapes (halved or quartered if large)
1/2 csweet relish
6 cchopped green leaf lettuce
1/3 cchopped macadamia nuts or pecans, optional
·salt & pepper to taste
How to Make FRUITED CHICKEN SALAD
- Mix chicken, celery, mayonnaise, pineapple, sweet relish and cumin in large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add grapes to chicken last
- Toss greens and arrange a single serving on each plate.
- Top each serving with chicken mixture and a sprinkling of chopped nuts.