FRUITED CHICKEN SALAD
- 1 1/2 lb
- chicken breasts, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 c
- chopped celery
- 2/3 c
- 1 c
- crushed pineapple well drained
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- green grapes (halved or quartered if large)
- 1/2 c
- sweet relish
- 6 c
- chopped green leaf lettuce
- 1/3 c
- chopped macadamia nuts or pecans, optional
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make FRUITED CHICKEN SALAD
- 1Mix chicken, celery, mayonnaise, pineapple, sweet relish and cumin in large bowl.
- 2Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Add grapes to chicken last
- 4Toss greens and arrange a single serving on each plate.
- 5Top each serving with chicken mixture and a sprinkling of chopped nuts.