Frozen Fruit Salad Heirloom Recipe
- 1 (1lb 4oz) can pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup dates
- 12 lg marshmallows ( now you can get miniature marshmallows)
- 1 8oz cream cheese
- 1 bag 12 oz frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup whipping cream or cool whip
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
How to Make Frozen Fruit Salad Heirloom Recipe
- 1I found this on the internet, recipesfromgrandma.com
- 2Drain pineapple, cut dates in small pieces, along with marshmallows (or get miniature marshmallows)
Cream cheese should be at room temp.
Thaw strawberries till syrup is thawed.
Blend syrup from strawberries, lemon juice, and honey with cream cheese, till smooth. Stir in mayonnaise. Fold into whipping cream or cool whip. Peel bananas, cut into small chunks, fold into cheese mixture with all ingredients except lettuce. Mold into 3 1/2 cans of 1 lb 4oz size and freeze.
To serve, thaw enough to remove from can and slice int 1/4 inch slices and serve over lettuce.