Festive Pineapple-Cranberry Salad
This can be made with sugar free Jell-0 to reduce the calories without sacrificing taste at all.
It is also a great make ahead dish for the busy holidays.
1 can(s)(20oz) crushed pineapple, undrained
2 pkg(4 serving size each) jell-o raspberry flavored gelatin
1 can(s)whole berry cranberry sauce
1red apple, chopped
2/3 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Festive Pineapple-Cranberry Salad
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Remove 1 Tbsp. pineapple; set aside.
- Add enough cold water to juice to measure 3 cups; pour into saucepan. Bring to boil; remove from heat. Add dry gelatin mixes; stir 2 minutes.
- Stir in cranberry sauce.
- Pour into large bowl. Refridgerate 1 1/2 hours or until slightly thickened.
- Stir in pineapple, apples and walnuts. Refridgerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with reserved pineapple, sliced apple and some fresh mint