- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 pound cake slices, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- two bananas, quartered
- 1/2 pint strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, chunked
- 1/4 cup blueberries
How to Make Dessert salad
- 1melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add cake slices and sauté until browned, about one minute. Flip and sprinkle brown side with sugar. Sauté an additional 30 seconds or until browned on the other side. Remove from pan and cut into "croutons". Set aside.
- 2Whisk yogurt and honey together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 3Prepare fruit and assemble salads starting with two slices of banana. This keeps smaller fruit from sliding on dish. Divide remaining fruit and croutons evenly over each salad and drizzle with yogurt.