Curry & Fruit Chicken Salad
1/2 ccelery, chopped
1 cred grapes, cut in half
1/2 cyellow onions, chopped
1/4 cmayonnaise, light
1/2 cyogurt, low-fat, plain
2 Tbspcurry powder
1 Tbspgarlic powder (not salt)
dash(es)salt and pepper
How to Make Curry & Fruit Chicken Salad
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Season Chicken with Salt and Pepper.
- Bake Chicken for approx 1 hour. Make sure not to overcook chicken or it will be dry.
- Let Chicken cool for about 10min. I advise removing it from original cooking dish.
- Meanwhile, chop onions and celery and halve grapes (if your grapes are huge, you might want to quarter them)
- Add mayo and yogurt into a bowl (the bowl that will house the final product). Mix well!!! ( I use yogurt to lighten the salad up while the mayo helps to keep it together)
- Shred Chicken. Add to mayo and yogurt mixture.
- Add all your seasonings. Use more or less depending on your own personal preference.
- Add chopped onions, celery, and grapes to mixture. Mix well.
- Chill mixture until cold and enjoy with bread or on top of mixed greens :-)