Cranberry Walnut Salad
How to Make Cranberry Walnut Salad
- In a food processor combine cranberries and sugar. Process until cranberries are chopped very very small. Set this mixture aside.
- Drain pineapple, and reserve the liquid.
- Pour jello into a bowl and dissolve with 1 cup bowling water. When jello is dissolved, mix in reserved pinapple juice and place in refrigerator until set.
- When jello is set mix in cranberries, cool whip, and walnuts. Stir until all is combined
- Refrigerate until ready to serve