- 1 pkg
- frozen cranberries
- 3 Tbsp
- 20-oz. can pineapple tidbits, drained
- handful of red seedless grapes, halved
- gala or fugi apple, unpeeled, chopped
- 1/2 c
- pecan pieces
- 3 c
- miniature marshmallows
- 8 oz
- cool whip
How to Make Cranberry Waldorf Salad
- 1The day before: While still frozen, slice the cranberries. I use the 4-mm slicing blade on my Cuisinart. Add remaining ingredients, except the pecans, marshmallows and cool whip. Refrigerate.
- 2The next day, a few hours before serving, add the pecans, marshmallows and cool whip and chill.