★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxcranberry or cherry jello (1 large box or 2 small boxes)
1 can(s)jellied or whole berry cranberry sauce
1 pkgfrozen strawberries (non-juice type) cut or uncut - must remain frozen
1 can(s)crushed pineapple (small can) drained
How to Make Cranberry-Strawberry Salad
- Fix Jello according to first step of directions (Hot water step) Do not add cold water....
- While Jello water is coming to boil, if necessary cut whole frozen strawberries in half/quarters. Set aside.
- Mix can of Cranberry sauce into hot jello until sauce melts.
- Add Pineapple and mix thoroughly. Then add the Strawberries, these will act as the ice cubes/cold water part to help set.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Good with Turkey or any meal or as a dessert with Cool Whip.