- 1 1/2 c
- cranberries chopped
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- miniature marshmallows
- 1 c
- nuts chopped
- bananas cubed
- 2 (13oz) can(s)
- pineapple tidbits drained
- 2 c
- heavy cream, whipped
- 2 Tbsp
- rum or 1 tsp of rum extract
How to Make Cranberry Heavenly Hash
- 1combine chopped cranberries and sugar* mix well.
*you can substitute half of the sugar for Splenda.
- 2Stir in drained pineapple and next *three ingredients.
* can substitute 1/2 of the nuts with coconut.
- 3Fold in whipped cream and rum or extract.
Chill overnight. Can be served in sherbert glasses with a berry on top.
It will keep several days, covered in the refrigerator.